Klook.com

Saturday, September 17, 2016

, , , , , ,

Idols with mixed blood in kpop industry

 MIB's Kangnam
(Korea x Japan)

Seventeen's Vernon
(Korea x America)

IOI's Jeon Somi
(Korea x Canada)


-Somi-yaㅠㅠ
 
-Somi is so prettyㅠㅠㅠ
 
-Hansol-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ Oh my goodness, you're so handsomeㅠㅠㅠ I can't breath..
 
-Whoa.. Vernon is so freaking good-looking..
 
-Choi Hansol, I love youㅠㅠㅠ
 
-Somi-yaㅠㅠㅠ Vernon-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
-Whoa.. Vernon is so handsome, you'll go 'Huk' whenever you see him..
 
-I came here to see Vernon..
 
-Hul.. I thought Kangnam was a Japanese..
 
-HansolSomiㅠㅠ
 
-Choi Hansol.. Whoa..
 
-Whoa.. Look at Kangnam's selfie.. My heart.. Whoa, he's so handsome.. Whoa..
 
-There are not a lot of idols with mixed blood in kpop industry, not as much as foreigner idols..
 
-What was her name.. Tia? Ti Ae? She's from Chocoline..? I heard she's also mixed too..
 
-Kangnam is so handsome..
 
-There's also that Monica, though..
 
-Ah.. That's right, Kangnam is a mixed Korean right..
 
-Hansol Vernon Choi, I love you..
 
-Isn't Shannon also half Korean?
 
-Vernon really does look like Leo..
 
-Is Kangnam even an idol? Hiphop Idol?
 
-All of them are so good-looking<3
 
-Kangnam looks so much better now that he cut his hair..
 
-Vernon is so handsome..
 
-Vernon's visual is the best..ㅠㅠ
 
-Hansol-ah, I love you.. He looks like a piece of art..
 
-Whoa.. Vernon is not a human..
 
-Hansol-ah.. Thank you for being born to this world..

-Hul.. I didn't know that Kangnam was a half Korean..

-I keep forgetting that Kangnam is also an idol..

-If Kangnam is an idol, doesn't that make Shannon an idol as well?

-Whoa.. Somi..

-Somi is so freaking prettyㅠㅠㅠ Somi-yaㅠㅠ

-Kangnam is an idol??? Whoa.. I didn't know this..

-Where's Sehun? Sehun is also a half Korean..

-Somi!!!

-Our Somi is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hm?? I don't see Sehun here..

-Shannon too..

-Everyone, you have to see Vernon in real life.. I've never seen a human as beautiful as him before..

-Our Taewoong is half Korean and half  Japanese..

-Hul.. Vernon is half Korean.. I thought he's an American..



trazy.com