Klook.com

Saturday, September 17, 2016

, ,

A male idol who doesn't know that he has a mixed blood

is Exo's Sehun
His grandmother is French, that makes him 1/4 mixed blood.

His French name is:
Urspin Dirlsnze Vevirn Angmuishunh

Sehun doesn't want to reveal this truth to the public, so his fans do it instead.
Not a lot of people know about this fact, especially the ones who just joined the fandom.










Yes. You've done a great job. That was a humor about Sehun (1994/Seoul, Republic of South Korea) who's Korean. Haha.



-Hul.. I would believe this if you didn't say it was a joke..

-Whoa.. I believed it until a few seconds ago..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just found out that it was a joke

-I believed this joke back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This might be random but he's so handsome..

-I noticed there was something off about this because his French name has 'Shunh' on itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I just found out that it was a joke..???Hul..

-....I got fooled because the post was so serious..

-I know I will get fooled but I still read this post until the endㅋㅋㅋ

-Angmuishunhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe I was fooled... Hul..

-This post is a little bit annoying because the OP was so serious until the end, even when she reveales that it was a joke..

-Angmuishunhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I literally just bursted out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I believed this..

-I.. am a little bit flustered..

-The name is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so freaking ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His French name is so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I seriously would believe it if you say he was a mixed blood..

-He really looks like a mixed Korean..

-This is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWell, that was a very cute joke..

-My sister believes thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hun-ah.. How could you be that handsome.. 

-Whoaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, he's so handsome..

-Angmuishunh.. You gave him a good French nameㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought this was real..

-What..? He's really a mixed Korean, though..?

-I believed this for around.. 2 seconds^^

-Angmuishunhㅋㅋㅋ This will be funny no matter how many times I've heard itㅋㅋ

-I got fooled back then.. And I got fooled again today..

-...I got fooled..

-I'm a fan but I actually believed this postㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought this was real for a few secondsㅋㅋㅋ

-This was a hot topic around a year ago.. I remember I was so into this and believed itㅋㅋㅋ

-You've done a great jobㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew this would be a joke to fool peopleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who made that French name??

-Ah.. This shocked me..

-I believed this post because of that French nameㅋㅋㅋ Angmuishunh..

-This joke is still funny to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Angmuishunh, I love you..
trazy.com