Klook.com

Saturday, September 17, 2016

, ,

Jinyoung's latest pictorial with Ceci was legendary

So freaking handsomeㄷㄷㄷ

And this is the pictorial he took with Ceci last year



-Oh my goodnessㅠㅠㅠ Ceciㅠㅠㅠ

-All of Ceci's pictorials are legendaryㅋㅋ

-Ah.. He's so handsome..ㅜ

-(This person's username is: 'SeoYoungHo(Johnny)' ) Huk.. Will you marry me..???
  -Johnny, debut as soon as you can.

-So Jinyoung, when will you marry me?

-Ceci is loveㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh.. He's so coolㅠㅠ I'm watching his drama these days!!

-Ah.. My heart hurts so much because of him..

-He's the most good-looking idol in my opinionㅠㅠㅠ 

-I would like to thank Ceci for making this pictorial happenㅠㅠㅠ I love you, Ceciㅠㅠ

-God-Jinyoung..

-Ah.. He's really good-looking..

-Jinyoung has that something about him.. How should I put this into words..? Something about him that draws people in.. He's so attractive..

-He's totally my type..

-Let's shout it together, guys! Ceci, I love you!!!!!!!!!

-My heart hurts..

-He's sexy even when he's doing nothing and just breathing.. I like him so muchㅠㅠ

-I really like that gif of him with glassesㅠㅠㅠ He looks so handsome in that gifㅠㅠㅠ

-I like Ceci so much..

-Oh my goodness.. I'm speechless..
 
-(There are a lot of Jinyoungs in this world) Jinyoung is so handsomeㅠㅠ
 
-Whoa, look at his aura..
 
-Thank you so much, Ceci..
trazy.com