Klook.com

Sunday, September 18, 2016

, , , , , ,

These 3 rookie male idols are not human.jpg

1. Seventeen's Vernon


2. Astro's Cha Eunwoo




3. NCT's Taeyong
신인 아이돌 낫닝겐 3대장.jpg.gif | 인스티즈 
신인 아이돌 낫닝겐 3대장.jpg.gif | 인스티즈 
신인 아이돌 낫닝겐 3대장.jpg.gif | 인스티즈 

+This is just my personal opinion. And if there are some problems with this post, I will edit it.


-Eunwoo-yaㅠㅠㅠ Dongmin-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa..

-Sol-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Hansol-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I love you, my Yong.. Taeyong-ah ;ㅅ;

-Cha Eunwooㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-GodGodGod..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I agree.. They are all seriously too handsome..

-Dongmin-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Choi Hansolㅠㅠㅠ

-Hansol-ahㅠㅠ I like you so muchㅠㅠ My manㅠㅠㅠ His visual will leave you speechlessㅠㅠ

-Agree.. I don't have any problem with this post..

-Cha Eunwoo is so handsome..

-I want to see these three in one frame..

-Agreeㅠㅠ

-Hansol-ah.. I was born to this world to admire your beauty..

-Vernonㅠㅠ He's so good-lookingㅠㅠ And I just realized that Cha Eunwoo is handsome as well..

-Eunwooㅠㅠ I like Vernon as wellㅠㅠ

-Taeyong's vibes are so similar to Jaejoong's..

-Taeyong-ahㅠㅠ Our Yongㅠㅠ

-I remember that all I could see was Cha Eunwoo when his group came to my school and performed their song there..

-Taeyong is so handsomeㅠㅠㅠ

-TYㅠㅠㅠ

-Vernon-ah.. I love youㅠㅠㅠ

-Hansol. Marry. Me.

-That's right.. I'm sure these three are not real human..

-I love all of them so muchㅠㅠ

-Agree.. These three are handsome in their own way..

-Our Vernon's visual is seriously the best.. There's no way that a person could be that good-looking..

-Eunwoo-yaㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com