Klook.com

Sunday, September 18, 2016

, ,

GFriend Eunha's ear piercing



-So cute..

-Hul.. It's so pretty..

-The tip of her nose is so cute.. It's so round and looks squishy..

-She really looks pretty with short hair..ㅠㅠ

-Ear-piercing.. It looks hurtful.. But I want to get my ears pierced as well..

-It hurts so much to get your ears pierced, especially in that area, though..

-It looks prettyㅠㅠ 

-I want to get my ear pierced tooㅠㅠ

-Eunha is so pretty.. The more you look at her, the more you'll find her attractive..

-Hul.. It must hurt so much to get an ear piercing, thoughㅠㅠ

-I've never pierced my ears before.. It looks so hurtful..

-Whoa.. It's so freaking pretty..

-That looks so Eunha-ish..

-She looks like a bunnyㅠㅠ Such a cutie..

-Our Eunbiㅠㅠ

-She looks like a biracial pretty kid..

-Hul.. So pretty..

-Hul.. I should make an appointment to get my ears pierced on Monday..

-Eunha gets prettier the more I look at her..

-It's so simple, yet pretty..

-Ah.. It's a post about her piercing but I only look at her face as I scroll down this post..

-Does it really hurt so much to get your ears pierced?

-She really looks like a doll.. So pretty!! 

-She looks like a member of Spica in the last picture.. I can't remember the name though..

-Eunha is so cuteㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness.. She's so beautiful..

-Whoa! I also have a piercing in the same area!!

-Our  Eunbi is so prettyㅠㅠ

-Because of you, this unnie cuts her hair short for the first time in 10 years..

-She looks like a computer graphic..



trazy.com