Klook.com

Sunday, September 18, 2016

, ,

Dongwoo received a call from a sasaeng in the middle of Vapp broadcast

Dongwoo was showing off his niece in the middle of VApp broadcast and then suddenly there was a phone call. He only said "I got a phone call from an Inspirit.." and then continued to show off his niece again as if there was nothing happened.

Fans like this usually call the idols in the middle of VApp to check if that was really their numbers or not..


-Don't refer those people as 'fans'.. They're not fans..

-Hul..ㅠㅠ I feel sorry for him..

-Just imagine how often he gets phone like that if he's able to act as if it was nothing.. I hope he doesn't get stressed because of people like that..

-Oh my goodness.. I feel so sorry for him that he had to act as it if was nothing and continued talking.. He must get a lot of stress because of people like that..

-Dongwoo-ya.. It hurts my heart to see you pretend as if it was nothing..

-Ah.. I really hate people like that..

-Hul.. Dongwoo-ya..

-Oh my goodness.. Why are they acting like that?? They don't deserve to be called as 'fans'ㅠㅠ

-Exo also gets a lot of phone call everytime they do a broadcast.. It's okay to fangirl, but please don't cross the lines.. Dongwoo.. Stay strong!

-Other idols also experience the same thing everytime they do broadcasts..ㅠㅠ Don't consider yourself as fans if you do things like that..

-Please leave my kids aloneㅠㅠ The fact that Dongwoo can't even get mad over things like that, makes me upset..

-Dongwoo-yaㅠㅠ Our nice Dongwooㅠㅠ Don't tolerate those kind of fans.. People who harms you like that are not even your fans..

-My heart hurts to see him already getting used to it..

-What in the world..

-I'm so mad..

-My idol also experienced the same thing.. I wonder what's going on in the fans' minds when they decide to do that..

-Why aare they treating him like that..ㅠㅠ

-I'm getting goosebumps..

-Ugh.. I'm so mad..

-No, Dongwoo.. Those kind of people are not Inspirits..ㅠㅠ It upsets me to see him getting used to it..

-Hul.. But it seems like Dongwoo is a very nice person..ㅠㅠ They don't deserve to be called as 'fans'ㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness.. Dongwooㅠㅠ My kids are so nice, they don't even get mad at things like thatㅠㅠ

-I feel so sorry for him to see him act as if it was nothingㅠㅠ

-He must be having a hard time because of people like thatㅠㅠ

-I'm getting goosebumps.. I'm so upset..

-Sasaeng are not fans, they're criminals.. It hurts my heart eventhough he's not my idol..

-Please don't do things like thatㅠㅠ

-That person is not an Inspirit..

-How did they even get his number..
trazy.com