Klook.com

Sunday, September 18, 2016

I got a confession from a guy who's already been my friend for two years..

We have been friends for more than 2 years, and we're so close until the rate that I treat her just like my other girl friends.. But since one month ago..? I developed some feelings and I realized that I actually like him..ㅜㅜ

I thought that it was a one-sided crush, so I decided not to confess to him because I'm afraid that it will tear us apart.. But today, I got a text like thisㅜㅜ

I dated someone during this year's spring, we lasted for around 100 days.. And when I told him that I got a boyfriend, he congratulated me in an.. insincere way..?ㅜㅜ That means if he already likes me since then, it's already been.. around 6 months..ㅜㅜ

Dong: Are you sleeping yet?
OP: Nope, not yet!!
Dong: xx-ah, I like you as a woman. I've been liking you since this year's spring. At first, I thought I just liked you as a friend.. I was so confused.. But after seeing you dating another man, I get this strange feelings inside me.. But still, since I'm your friend, I congratulated you.. That was when I realized that I like you, because I couldn't congratulate you sincerely.. We got closer after spending a long time as friends, and I think I got to know about you a lot after all this time.. I still want to know about you more..
xx-ah.. I will treat you nice, I won't make you regret this. I like you so much. Be mine.

I was a little bit taken aback after receiving that text, and then he called me a few minutes later.. I got.. um.. a second confession..? through that phone callㅎㅎ He said that he was afraid I might get flustered if he suddenly confessed his feelings, that's why he sent that text firstㅎㅎㅎ I'm so touchedㅠㅠ.. He was definitely confessing his feelings to meㅠㅠ I'm so happy..
I guess men and women can't be friends, after all..ㅠㅠㅠ I actually wrote this post as soon as he hung up because I was too excited..ㅎㅎ 
(He gave me a permission to! He knows that I use pann, anyway..ㅎㅎ)

[+769][-29]

1. [+311][-6] Look at his the way he texts.. There are no typos and he puts space in the right places.. It's so heart-fluttering..

2. [+212][-3] The way he talks.. Isn't he just what every girls have been dreaming for? He doesn't make any typos and puts space in the right places.. Congratulations, long last!!

3. [+147][-1] Uh.. I'm so jealous.. Have a nice christmas, later! The way he texts is so heart-fluttering, by the way ^.^<3

4. [+32][-1] He doesn't even make typo in some words that even adults get wrong sometimes.. Congratulations, OP!

5. [+24][-2] Man who doesn't make any typos and puts space in the right places is seriously the best;; Especially the fact that the text he sent wasn't cringy at all..

6. [+19][-1] Wtf.. You're so annoying.. Long last;;

7. [+16][-1] Ah.. I'm so jealous of you.. I wish I had a guy friend..............

8. [+14][-1] Guys around me always make typos and they don't know how to put spaces in the right places.. It's so heart-fluttering to see someone texts perfectly like that..

9. [+14][-1] Crazy.. The way he talks is just so sweet..Long last..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+13][-1] You.. have.. to be happy.. for me..



trazy.com