Klook.com

Sunday, September 18, 2016

, , ,

The birth of another sensitive male idol (ft. the shameless one)

Purple: *panics*
Blue: "Kyaa.."
Purple: *abuses the guy in blue with his eyes*
Blue: *lmao >__<*

Purple: Seventeen's Scoups (22), Mint blue: Seventeen's Jeonghan (22)! The colaboration of the sensitive one and the shameless one.

And this is the original sensitive male idol


-Our hyungㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-These cutiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm rooting for the shameless guy, Yoon Jeonghanㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoon Jeonghanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at that original gifㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Yang YoseobㅋㅋㅋThat gif is still funny to me no matter how many times I've seen itㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Choi Seungcheol murdering Yoon Jeonghan with his eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Yoon Jeonghan is so freaking shamelessㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-My menㅠㅠ
 
-Hul.. That Jeonghan guy is so kawaii!!
 
-Yoseob's gif will never get oldㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Seventeen's hyung line is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Abuses the guy in blue with his eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-They're so cuteㅠㅠ It would be nice if I get to marry both of them..
 
-Ah.. Yoon Jeonghan is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ Please marry meㅠㅠㅠ
 
-Jeonghan.. The way he laughs as he puts his head on the shoulder of the person next to him is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ
 
-Jeonghan's laugh is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ
 
-Ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jeonghan.. You're so cuteㅠㅠ
 
-Ah.. So cute.. Jeonghan's expression.. is so cute..
 
-Yoon Jeonghan is so cute.. I don't know what to do with my lifeㅋㅋㅋ
 
-They're so cute.. I might die..

-I knew I would see Jeonghan in this post since the OP puts 'the shameless one' on the titleㅋㅋㅋ

-Jeonghan-ah.. You're so cuteㅠㅠ

-If gaze can kill, Yoon Jeonghan would already be dead by thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jeonghan's laugh is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Choi Seungcheol and Yoon Shamelessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ






















trazy.com