Klook.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

, ,

DIA took a pictorial with Rotta



-Their shorts..

-Please stop working with Rotta..

-Why do these celebrities keep giving works to Rotta? I'm sure they know that Rotta's works are controversial..

-What's with their shorts.. 

-I hate Rotta.. But this pictorial is not that controversial..

-I love the color of this pictorial and the full-team shot of them is not problematic, but their individual cuts are.. Those are Rotta's favorite poses..

-Their shorts are too shortㅠㅠ

-They're seriously so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-What's with their poses..

-Whoa.. Chaeyeon is so beautiful..

-What's with their poses.. And honestly, Rotta is not that good at taking pictures..

-I hope people will stop giving any works to Rotta..

-Their shorts are weird.. Please give them something pretty to wear..

-White outfits and white background.. It must be hard for them to take a proper picture..

-Does Rotta have an outstanding skills when it comes to photography? It's so fascinating to see a lot of famous and well-known celebrities having a collaboration with him..

-Whoa.. Cathy is so pretty..

-I don't like the color.. It's not my type..

-Ah.. So annoying.. Why is he messing with my pretty girls..

-I don't like it, to be honest..

-Rotta again..?

-Whoa.. Cathy's hair color is so pretty..

-Their shorts and poses are weird..

-Is the company telling DIA to take a pictorial with the 'controversial' Rotta, in purpose??

-Nothing's wrong with the pictures, though..?

-I wonder what's the reason behind having a pictorial with Rotta..

-Uh.. They look so skinny here..

-Rotta's works are controversial yet people still working with him..?

-Rotta.. Please stop your work and become unemployed..

-His works are not even that good..

-I really hate Rotta so much.. I hope celebrities will stop accepting his offer to work together with them..

-Ah.. Is this what people call with 'Noise marketing' ??

-I mean.. What's wrong with their outfits.. MBK.. Please do your work properlyㅠㅠ
trazy.com