Klook.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

, ,

Apink's Bomi cut her bangs for the first time since her debut

She's going to look amazing with that bangs..


-Finally.. Our Bomi..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's so pretty.. For real..

-Hul.. Bomi.. My love..

-Bbom-ah.. You're so pretty, I'm tearing up right nowㅠㅠ

-Hul.. So pretty..

-I thought she was Park Chorong.. They're starting to look similar now!!

-Hul Bomi.. You're so pretty..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. My type..

-So prettyㅠㅠ Bomi is the bestㅠㅠ Apink is going to have a comeback on the 26th<3<3 Please listen to their new song a lot!!

-Hul.. Amazing..

-Prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. 

-Whoa.. I'm getting goosebumps.. She's going to look so freaking amazing with bangs.. Whoa.. Yoon Bomi..Whoa.. 

-Ah.. She's so beautifulㅠㅠ Why did you cut your bangs nowㅠㅠ You know you're going to look amazing with bangsㅠㅠ Well you look pretty both with or without bangsㅠㅠㅠ

-She has it all.. Both cuteness, and also beauty..

-Hul.. Bomi Unnieㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I might die from a heart attack.. I can't believe that Yoon Bomi is finally getting bangs!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

-My baby is seriously so pretty.. I'm dying..

-Hul.. So freaking pretty..

-Bbom-ah.. I'm dying..

-She looks pretty both with or without bangs..

-Pretty girls usually look pretty with bangs, and would still look pretty even without bangs..

-The best.. Our Bomi got it all! She's both cute and pretty at the same time..

-Whoa.. Bomi is the best..

-Is that Chorong beside Bomi??

-Whoa.. Goddess..ㅜㅜ

-Whoa.. She's seriously so pretty..

-There's no hairstyle that doesn't suit herㅠㅠㅠ

-She's a goddess..

-Everyone in Apink is so pretty..

-Hul.. Bomi-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com