Klook.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

, ,

A picture of Jung Hyungdon shooting for Weekly Idol

Guest: Apink


-It's a relief that the first guest he shot the program with was a group who's already familiar to him, Apink..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Hul.. Doni-nim..ㅠ

-Whoa.. I should watch that episode..ㅋㅋ

-Doniㅠㅠ I hope he had a comfortable and fun time while recording for that episodeㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I really miss him so much..

-I missed youㅠㅠ

-With the pinkiesㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. It's really Apinkㅠㅠ Such a relief..ㅠㅠ

-That is exactly what I've been waiting for so long..ㅠㅠ Eventhough I also really like ChuliHani too..

-I want to see him as soon as possibleㅠㅠ

-Doni.. ㅠㅠㅠ I missed youㅠㅠ

-I'm so happy because I wished Infinite or Apink to be his first guest after hiatusㅠㅠ

-Who knows the name of the girl who sits next to Naeun?

-His first guest is Apink..ㅠㅠ

-Then where did Heechul and Hani go?


trazy.com