Klook.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

, , ,

Fans are debating whether if the girl in this gif Oh Hayoung or Yoon Bomi

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
The answer is:



This girl
 
 
-Oh.. I guessed it right...
 
-I was like 'It's Oh Ha.. Nope.. It's obviously Yoon Bomi.. What am I talking about.. It's Oh Hayoung' 

-Why do I see Hayoung+Bomi+Eunji..

-I thought it was Namjoo..

-Hul.. It's Yoon Bomi.. I was 100% sure it was Oh Hayoung, thoughㅋㅋ

-The gif is so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I'm an Apink's fan but I thought it was Hayoung..

-Hul.. I guessed it wrong..

-I thought it was someone from BTS..

-Actually, I thought it was Hayoung when I first saw itㅋㅋ

-I thought it was Eunjiㅋㅋㅋ

-It's Yoon Bomi.. I'm not confused at all..

-Hul..?

-It's definitely Yoon Bomi!!

-Of course, it's Bomi..

-I knew it would be Yoon Bomi.. She really looks like Oh Hayoung in that gif..

-Bbom is so cute..

-I thought it was Kang Jiyoung..

-I was like 'Why would people think this is Bomi? It's obviously Oh Hayoung..'ㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought it wasn't someone from Apink...

-Hul.. It's Yoon Bomi? I thought it was Oh Hayoung..

-It's Bomi with her new bangs..


trazy.com