Klook.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

, ,

A female idol who's already famous for her outstanding visual since elementary school

2011.02.18: A post titled ''My friend's younger sister who is a goddess (6th grader,'99liner)' was posted in a 'J' site.
The post which has a compilation of a young girl's pictures gained attention and got 622 comments.
The comments were mostly praises about her cute and pretty visual.

'This kid will hit big someday..' '...Why am I aliveㅋㅋ' 'I think she will be an Idol in the future..' 'She looks so pretty.. Omo.. I'm so curious how will she looks like once she grows up.. I will remember herㅠㅠ' 'I'm so curious about her future.. She's so pretty..' 'Hul.. She's really pretty..' 'She's a '99liner.. and yet she's the prettiest citizen that I've seen in my entire life.. She might be a celebrity once she grows up..' 'Why do I feel.. like you're leaking some pictures of a traineeㅋㅋㅋ' ' Her future is so bright..' 'Hul.. She can be a celebrity with that face..' 'I'm sure all of these pictures will be a big issue once she becomes a celebrity in the future..' 

Just like all of those comments hoped, this girl has grown up into a very beautiful young woman..

She first got her name out in Produce 101, as one of Fantagio's trainees..

And now, she's known as IOI's Kim Doyeon.

Elementary school days:

And now:


-Hul.. She's really beautiful..

-Doyeonㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My woman..

-Hul.. She grows up so well..

-Whoa.. She has been already pretty since she was young..

-She looks so pretty in that black dress..

-She looked prettier back then..

-Doyeon is the prettiest girl in the worldㅠㅠ

-I know, that's my woman..

-Hul.. I've never seen an elementary student as pretty as her..

-But.. Did you screen-capture that a few years ago..? That's so creepyㅠㅠ I hope no one takes any screen capture of my dark past..ㅠㅠ
  -No, that post became a hot issue again after Doyeon first appearance in Produce101! 

-She's so pretty.. I love her..

-Huh?? Kim Doyeon is a '99liner??

-She looks like Taeyeon + Yoona in that picture where she touches her cheek..

-Hul.. I remember scrolling down that post a few years agoㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so pretty and has tons of charms..

-She's so beautiful.. and attractive..

-God-Doyeon..

-Goddessㅠㅠ

-Hul?? The girl in that post is Doyeon???

-Why do I feel like I've seen that post before.. 

-Hul.. Unbelievable..

-Doyeon is mineㅠㅠ

-She's seriously the best.. I want to marry her..

-Her visual has already been completed since she was in elementary school..

-Did Doyeon get street-casted or did she get into the company through an audition..?

-I think I'm already falling for her..
trazy.com