Klook.com

Sunday, August 14, 2016

,

I thought this kind of thing only happens in Korea..

Ahahaha.. Singapore's Subway.. I rode a train and people kept asking me whose fan am I, then they also admit that they're Seventeen's fans so we had a little converstation and suddenly at 12.30 they started shouting 'It's Joshua's Time!!'.. And then I realized that most of people who rode that train were going to Seventeen's concert and we all laughed together..


-Joshua's Timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What in the worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. It's so fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hong Joshua's time, Man bro..

-Hul.. So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, they're so cuteㅋㅋ I thought this only happens in Koreaㅋㅋㅋ

-What's happening? 
  -They're shouting 'It's xx's time!' when the clock shows the members' birthday. For example, if the member was born on December 12nd, they would shout 'It's XX's time' right at 12.12!

-My friend also encountered the same thingㅋㅋㅋ Someone suddenly shouted 'It's Seungkwan's time!' at 1.16pmㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Fangirls' hearts are all the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Bye worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (this comment was written in English)

-Whoa.. It's so unbelievable..
trazy.com