Klook.com

Sunday, August 14, 2016

, ,

The girl who appeared in Superstar K with Suzy a few years ago


Laboum's Soyeon

She's the main vocal in a girl group named 'Laboum'
She appears in Girls Spirit these days.. She's really good at singing and she's also pretty..
Birds of a feather really do flock together..


-Hul..

-Hul.. I didn't know this..ㄷㄷ

-Hul!!!!!!!!!

-Hul??

-Hul.. Birds of a feather flock together..

-Oh.. My first time hearing this!

-Ah.. So she's one of those girls who appear in Girls Spirit! 

-I always think that she's really good at singing whenever I see Laboum performing..

-I knew this.. hehe..

-I knew that she's in Laboum but I didn't know that she also appears in Girls Spirit.. Amazing..

-I started liking her from the first time I see her in Girls Spirit..

-I hope Suzy will promote her on Instagram..ㅎㅎ I hope Laboum will hit big as soon as possible!!

-Hul.. Soyeon.. Her vocal color is so incredible..

-Soyeonㅠㅠ Please have a comeback soonㅠㅠ

-Laboum's members are all so pretty..

-They're going to have a comeback on the 23rdㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I knew she's friend with Suzy but I didn't know she also appeared in Superstar K..
trazy.com