My dad's car
Please introduce your dad's cool car to your friend:)
(Insert the car's picutre here.^^)
Please submit it until Tuesday~^^
-What is the car's name?
-What is the plate number of the car?
-What color is your dad's car?
-How did you feel when you first rode that car?
-Who do you ride the car often with?
-What is the most memorable place you went to with that car?
It's.. a little bit too much.. Do they have to give those kids homework like that?
1. [+457][-6] Why did they give homework like that.. There must be some parents who don't own any cars..
2. [+410][-3] I think the teacher wasn't raised properly by their own parents.. How could a teacher have a mindset like that..? That's so pathetic..
3. [+378][-5] The kids must be doing it without any thoughts because they're still young, but what about their parents' hearts? They must be feeling so sorry for not being able to give their kids the best even if they want to..
4. [+148][-0] Why don't they just ask the price of the carㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+142][-1] I'm so disappointed.. The fact that the teacher thinks that all of her/his students have a father is already a mistake.. I don't know, it's maybe because my dad has passed away, but seeing things like that really makes me sad and gloomy..
6. [+107][-1] But why do they ask for the police number of the car? Seems like the teacher is trying to commit a crime..
7. [+87][-0] It's really obvious that the teacher is trying to divide between the kids who are living well and the ones who don't..
8. [+70][-2] What about the kids whose fathers have passed away? What about the kids whose fathers don't have any cars? What about the kids whose fathers have passed away and don't have any cars!!!!!!!!!
9. [+57][-9] Kindergarten's teachers these days are no better than high school students..
10. [+14][-0] My parents don't have any cars.. This kind of thing really upsets me..