Do you have any songs that somehow get you goosebumps?
I know a really scary song.. It's not because of the lyrics..
It's just scary without any reasons..
The title is 'Life's Carousel'..
I don't know what kind of song is that.. I just can't get the feeling of the song..
The way it gets louder in some part is really scary..
It makes me think that life is like.. a merry go round? just like the title..
Does that mean we have to go through hardships for the rest of our lives..? Something like that..
1. [+296][-15] IU's Red Shoes.. The part in the end that goes 'Again', the one that gets faster and faster before the song ends..
2. [+277][-21] Red Velvet's Ice Cream.. I'm okay with the ending, but the 'Lalalalala' in the beginning never fail to get me some goosebumps..
3. [+186][-8] Hitchhiker Eleven.. F*ck F*ck F*ck.. I think I might get a mental illness from listening to that song.. Go search it up on Youtube..
4. [+149][-100] No one asked for your favorite group's title songs..
5. [+124][-3] Ah.. What is thisㅠㅠㅠㅠ The songs that are usually fine to me are becoming scarier as I read this post f*ck f*ck f*ck it's all the OP's fault..
6. [+121][-4] To my ex girlfriend-San E
7. [+97][-3] Sunny Hill's Midnight Circus? Anyone knows this song..? The MV is so creepy as hell..
8. [+91][-112] One of Exo's songs titled Heart Attack.. Especially the interlude part.. I can hear some weird voices, it's so scary..
9. [+90][-6] Lovelyz's Doll.. The song is really nice but it's a little bit scary.. But still, the song is really nice so I still listen to it..
10. [+67][-3] F(x)'s Shadow, the interlude part.. It has the feeling of dolls talking to each other, it's somehow scary.. (I really like this song SO much and this scares me:(((()