Klook.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

, ,

A male idol who announces that he's going to do activities under his real name from now on

I will do activites as 'Jinyoung' instead of 'Junior' from today on. I will become Jinyoung who works harder in the future. Please keep on supporting me! Thank you!!

Got7's JR -> Got7's Jinyoung


-That was out of the blue.. Why, though?
  -I heard he got a lot of stress because most of people reads 'Jr.' as 'Jay-R' instead of  'Junior'..

-Is that for real..? Hul.. It's not a joke or prank right??ㅠ

-His look makes my heart skips a beat.. He has this first-love feels that you will never get from anyone around you in your real life..

-He's so handsome..

-Jinyoung-ah..

-He suits his real name better!

-It's a good decision for him to do activites under his real name.. His face and his name really matches well, it makes me able to feel his first-love vibes more..

-Maybe it's because he also acts..? Well anyway, he suits his real name the most!

-Whoa.. Nice decision..

-I love both B1A4's Jung Jinyoung and Got7's Junior... I hope there will be no fandom war in the futureㅠㅠㅠ

-He's really handsome..

-Both his stage name and his real name are pretty.. But why did he decide to change his stage name out of all sudden?

-Whoa.. A JYP in JYP..

-Hul.. He should've changed his stage name to Senior..!! 

-Oh.. It sounds fine..

-Oh.. But it's still a little bit awkward for me..

-I hope he will be more popular now that he changes his stage name to Jinyoung..ㅠㅠ I love you, Jinyoung-ahㅠㅠ
trazy.com