Klook.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Your mom delivers yoghurt to my house..

Friend: What does your mom do?ㅋㅋㅋ
OP: Why do you ask out of all sudden?ㅋ
Friend: Does she deliver yoghurt?ㅋ
OP: Yesㅋㅋ She feels frustated to stay at home doing nothing, she does that and counts it as exercising.
Friend: I was so flustered when I saw her delivering yoghurt to my houseㅋㅋShe didn't recognize meㅋㅋ
OP: Ah, right?ㅋㅋYou should've greeted herㅋㅋ
Friend: But still.. I'm a costumer at that pointㅋㅋㅋ
OP: What do you mean??
Friend: She would feel uncomfortable if she knows that I'm your friend and I pay for her to deliver yoghurt to my houseㅋㅋ  I will keep it as a secret from the other kidsㅋㅋ But you have to buy me a mealㅋㅋ
OP: What are you talking about?? Did my mom commit a crime?? You're so strange
Friend: I know that you're actually embarassed of your momㅋㅋ Don't act like you don't, I will keep it as a secret from the other kids for realㅋㅋ


-...Whoa.. You consider that as a friend?

-Whoa.. This upsets me so much.. How is that person still considered as a friend?

-What's with that person.. So childish..

-What does the OP have to be embarassed ofㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way that friend talks is so annoying.. I ought to kill him..

-Whoa.. If I was the OP I would swear at that person;; That kind of person shouldn't be considered as friend!!

-Ah.. I want to swear at him..

-If that happened to me, that person would have broken something of his body part..

-Such a trash..

-That's so.. dumb.. I would hit him at least once if he was my friend..

-?? I would treat him a meal and ask him a favor to keep the fact that we actually know each other as a secret.. It would be so embarassing to have a friend like him..

-He's so thoughtless..

-Such a nice way to offend someone..

-Whoa.. If I was the OP, I would call him saying that I would treat him a meal but when we meet I would just slap him and don't contact him anymore for the rest of my life..

-Trash..

-Whoa.. His personality is so nasty..

-What's wrong with delivering yoghurt to houses?

-? Is that something that you should be embarassed of?
trazy.com