Klook.com

Sunday, August 14, 2016

,

The reason why Giriboy rarely takes his glasses off

Because he becomes so freaking handsome if he does..


-Mom..

-He looks like Yoo Ah In if he takes off his glasses..
  -He really does!! Three Secs. Yoo Ah In!!

-Hul.. He's so freaking handsome..

-Hul.. Giriboyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul?

-Hul.. It's my first time seeing him without glasses..

-I'm having a heart attack now,,,

-Hong Syeong is so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hong Siyeongㅠㅠㅠ So freaking handsomeㅠㅠ But I like him more if he doesn't take off his glasses..

-He slightly looks like Sungyeol..

-Hul.. Amazing.. He looks like a squirtle with his glasses on, but now that I have seen a picture of him without glasses.. He looks so freaking handsome..

-I saw him on person and he really looks so squishyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Daddy..
 
-Whoa.....(speechless)
 
-He looks exactly like GD..
 
-He's so cute.. Giriboy is my ideal type..
 
-Whoa.. He must be so popular..
trazy.com