Klook.com

Saturday, August 13, 2016

,

Hello, I'm the one who asked you guys to help my brother!! (part2)

(This was posted on August 2nd, the part 1 was posted on July 27th)

Hello, guys! It's been a long time!
Thanks to all of you, my brother and I keep experiencing shocking things (in a good way).. 
His songs charted on some Music Charts and it was even played as the BGM of 'Three Meals a Day'ㅠㅠ It's all because of you, thank you so muchㅠㅠ

I didn't tell my brother that I posted the previous post in Pann..
But he already knew it~~ Someone he knows sent him the link of that post on his Facebookㅋㅋ
My brother is very grateful for Pann readers who already helped him..
He also said that he wants to make songs based on some stories or posts from Pann and release it in one albumㅎㅎ
It would be really nice if you post your own story on the comment section<3

'Mellon Indie Chart #55! Thank you so much~! I will work harder in the future. 
from. After Brunch'
(My brother wrote that himself!ㅋㅋㅋ)

[+2,306][-31]

1. [+385][-10] Does your brother have a girlfriend...?<3





2. [+242][-35] We both used to like each other, but we couldn't date because of the bad timing... We used to contact each other really often before we graduated, but we lost contact after we graduated.. Not a long time ago, he contacted me again.. But I'm very shy and I feel awkward to contact him again, that's why I always avoid his texts.. I tried to contact him again twice, but his reply wasn't good.. He must think that I hate him now, but I'm just acting like that because I'm too shy.. I still remember he didn't have Kakaotalk back then and we contacted each other by calling through phone numbers.. I still remember the road in front of the library that we used to walk together, and I also still remember the first day we met, we listened to Zico's songs and shared an earphones.. Everytime I see a bus going to the direction of your house, I would think to myself 'Is he riding that bus right now?'.. Our relationship is a little bit confusing, I hope you will meet someone better than me.. I hope she will make you smile a lot, because you look handsome when you smile! Everytime I see a Facebook Star who looks like you, or a bunny, I always think of you.. Will you take a responsibility? Well, if we were meant to be, we will meet again sometime, somehow.. I won't try to hide my feelings again now.. I couldn't say it back then, but I'm really grateful for you.. I hope all of your dreams will come true.. You look good with a woman who's cute, looks like a bunny, and pinkish, not me.. Let's meet again, someday.. Please wait for me in front of my school like you used to before!! If you do, I promise I will talk to you.. Thank you, and thank you.. I'm regretting the fact that I couldn't say it before.. Thanks for making a beautiful memories with me.. Good night.

3. [+73][-0] Whoa.. Three Meals a Day!! I'm so proud.. these Pann readers are so lovely.. I've subscribed to his youtube and I listen to his songs a lot these days.. Congrats, OP-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠ!!





4. [+64][-0] As expected from these Pann girlsㅋㅋㅋ There are a lot of nice kids here, it really upsets me because Pann is known to have a bad imageㅜ And OP, your brother's songs are very nice and he's so handsome!




5. [+45][-3] I'm sorry for interfering your post like this! This is one of my closest relatives, please listen to his songs at least once!.. A person complimented him saying that his voice is very pretty, so I decided to encourage myself and promote him here..ㅎㅎ




6. [+42][-0] It's really nice to see Pann full of positivity like this

7. [+42][-0] Whoa, your brother is very handsome!! I hope things will turn out well for him!

8. [+34][-2] Hul.. BGM in Three Meals a Dayㅋㅋㅋㅋ I listened of it and it was a very nice song so I decided to search it.. It turns out to be his song..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song is very goodㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+32][-0] 55th!! Congrats!
(In the middle of the rain (feat Woo Yerin))

10. [+25][-0] I don't know if you can see this comment, but I'm a lyrics writer! I can help you in writing lyrics if you need any help! My talents are not that great, but I'm currently working as a lyrics writer with some other lyrics writer.. Please send me a kakaotalk if you're interested to work with me!

trazy.com