Klook.com

Saturday, August 13, 2016

, ,

Joy in real life

I was very surprised when I saw these pictures of Joy in the airport today.. I saved them because she looks so pretty.. I hope people will stop hating on Red Velvet and labeling them as shorties, or fatties, etc.. I always feel sorry whenever I see hate posts about them.. (I'm not a Red Velvet's fan)


[+603][-56]

1. [+104][-15] I thought her face's size was average.. But it's actually very small.. Seems like it's true that face's size is really important for celebrities..

2. [+84][-8] Whoa.. She keeps getting prettier and prettierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





3. [+77][-9] Amazing.. As expected.. It's Joy..

4. [+35][-3] Sooyoung is so freaking pretty and thin.. I hope people will stop hating on her looks..




5. [+33][-20] She seriously look the prettiest when she smiles brightly..

6. [+29][-0] I've seen Red Velvet in real life before and they're so unbelievably pretty.. Joy is the tallest in the group, that's what makes her so eye-catching.. Her skin tone is very light and she looks so fresh.. I've been a fan since their debut and seeing them in real life makes me like them even more..

7. [+27][-0] Even in those reporter's pictures, she still looks pretty.. She seems to have lost so much weight.. She has become so skinnier now.. Pann is not even a place for fandoms to fight, but there are always some childish fans of other groups who leave some hate comments on nice posts like this.. I guess it makes them happy..




8. [+27][-0] So pretty..




9. [+25][-0] She was chubby during WGM, that's why people hate her for that.. But she has gotten much prettier now..

10. [+23][-0] I thought that wasn't Joy, she's so pretty.. How come she looks prettier in unedited pictures than in edited ones?
trazy.com