Klook.com

Saturday, August 13, 2016

, ,

The reason why Zico is amazing

Picture of Lee Seunggi after driving Yoona back to her house.

Seolhyun running to Zico's house.

.
.
.
.




[+1,066][-55]

1. [+343][-17] They're not even dating.. What does that make Seolhyun, who goes to Zico house with a taxi in the middle of the night?

2. [+280][-14] Dispatch: Zico and Seolhyun are dating. Zico: We're just flirting though???? Seolhyun: No, it's true that we're dating, though?? Fans: ???????What the f*ck is happening?????????

3. [+103][-93] Seolhyun-ah, do you want to write a history with me?
4. [+95][-5] He calls her to his house and yet he says they're just flirtingㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+71][-12] Am I the only one who feels sorry towards Seolhyun?;;
 
6. [+42][-6] Why doesn't Zico go to see her instead of calling her to his house? Seolhyun must be so upset..
 
7. [+26][-4] I feel sorry to see Seolhyun running to Zico's house.. But look at how nice her body is..
 
8. [+15][-6] If I was Seolhyun, I wouldn't date Zico.. If I was her, I'm sure I could date some upper-class celebrities instead of him..
 
9. [+7][-0] Her clothes are too short.. Her body looks so pretty..
 
10. [+6][-0] Zico and Seolhyun will take care of their own bussiness.. Why are you paying so much attention to someone's relationship?ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com