Klook.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

,

I texted with a boy from another class..

Freakㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's my first time exchanging texts with himㅠㅠㅠ
Ah, I'm in a hurry.. Anyway, today was the first day of school, that's why no one brought P.E uniform today.. But then a close friend of mine offered a help to me to borrow one from a boy in her class.. At first, I rejected it because it's a boy's uniform and once I saw the name tag.. I was so shocked because I know that he's a tall person and his face.. How should I put this into words? He kind of looks like Baekhyun? Onew?.. Anyway, the owner of the uniform is a really handsome kid.. That's why I rejected it eventhough she insisted me to borrow it.. 

She said no one cares and I'm the only one who's making a big fuss of it, so in the end I borrowed it but I only put it around my waist and didn't wear it.. But during the P.E class, I fell over and got some dirt on it.. I'm currently washing it right nowㅠㅠㅠ I'm so freaking embarassedㅠㅠ I've never seen him before school started, but I do have his contact in Kakaotalk.. He's like.. a very close friend of my friend's friend?? Well anyway..

Boy: Excuse me, I'm sorry for texting you at this time..
OP: It's okay. Why?
Boy: Ah.. Nothing much.. I'm just wondering if you have my P.E uniform with you..?
OP: Yes. I will return it to you tomorrow. I'm sorryㅜㅜ

Boy: No, no. You don't need to return it hurriedly. I'm just checking if you have it with you. No need to rush.
OP: I'm currently washing it
Boy: Aigo, thanks. It's fine though..
OP: Honestly.
Boy: Yes?
OP: I fell over while wearing that uniform. I'm sorry.
Boy: Are you fine?

Boy: It's okay. Don't worry.
OP: Yes, I'm healthy.
Boy: Okay thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a relief.
OP: I will go to your class and return it tomorrow.
Boy: It's okay, I can go to your class to get it.
OP: I'm the one who borrows it, I'm the one who should go to your class
Boy: Okay then. !.
OP: Okay.

Boy: Sleep tight. Are you not going to sleep yet?
OP: Nope. I'm going to sleep later. You too, sleep tight.
Boy: Ok. See you tomorrow.

I'm trying hard not to make it obvious that I'm trembling nowㅜㅜ

++  addition ++
I put his uniform in a shopping bag and went to his class to return it myself.
I was so nervous and trembling but he just smiled as me as he took the shopping bag, and said "Thanks" I thought my heart was going to burst.. I replied, "No problem. Thanks, anyway" and there was a second of silent between us. He lowered his gaze and I smiled slightly, but then he said "Can I get your number from xx(OP's friend)?" I was so shocked.. I never thought he would say this..I was so surprised so I was speechless and he had to ask me once again and I just nodded my head so hard and said bye.. 
Later, we met in the hallway and he greeted me with his eye-smile and he also waved at meㅠㅠㅠㅠ
It was so unbelievable.. This feels so incredibly nice..

[+754][-30]


1. [+322][-6] 'I'm healthy'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ You have to thank him and return it while he's in his class! Don't just leave it on his desk!!

2. [+287][-16] Try to text him in a cute manner!! You sound like a wall..

3. [+274][-8] Don't forget to use fabric conditioner that smells girly, innocent and pure!! Ah.. Why does my heart flutter when I read this..

4. [+103][-1] I thought you were going to complain about getting a text from a weird personㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so jealous of you..

5. [+66][-2] 'I'm healthy' Why does that part sound so cute to meㅋㅋㅋ I'm 100% sure that boy laughed a little when he got that textㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+58][-46] They sound like they were written by the same person.. This is just a lie..

7. [+50][-5] Seems like the OP is pretty..

8. [+35][-0] If he looks like Baekhyun and Onew then it means that he's handsome.. And he writes in the right grammar, no typos.. And the way he talks is just so sweet.. It's too bad.. You could've just texted him one more time..

9. [+27][-0] The OP told him that she's healthyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+20][-0] I thought you were going to complain about getting a text from a weird personㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com