Klook.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

, ,

I sat in front of Yook Sungjae in the cinema..

I'm a muggle and f*ck.. I saw Yook Sungjae today.
I'm not his fan but I watched WGM and find him really likeable..
But anyway, I'm sorry.. I'm just too excited because he's too handsome..
My friend and I were going to watch a movie so we promised to meet each other in Coex around 11am. Anyway.. Near the locket there was an advertisements board or something like that.. I was starting at that and when I turned my back.. I saw a really handsome person who looked like Yook Sungjae, he was getting his own ticket.. 
I kept looking at him because he's handsome and I realized that he's really Yook Sungjae f*ck.. It's too bad I don't have any proofs but listen up.
He was wearing a black cap, denim jacket and dark shorts.. He didn't wear socks and used a pair of sneakersㅋㅋ I saw his anklesㅋㅋㅋ
Me and my friend are not that tall.. I'm only 160cm and she's around 153..? He didn't look like he's over 180cm to us, my boyfriend is around 175cm and he looks like he's 175cm as well..
He watched the movie with someone else.. Maybe it was his manager..

He didn't look this sharp..

But he looked exactly like this..
His skin tone is actually darker than this and his face shape looks rounder..
Ah I should've taken a picture.. My friend kept kicking her feet around, she was like "F*ck it's Yook Sungjae f*ck!!!!" 
My friend and I sat in front of his seat and his manager's.
Do you know what movie did we watch?
The Secret Life of Petsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Try to ask him what movie did he watch recently, I'm not lying! He would say it's 'The Secret Life of Pets'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
To those human who went to Coex around 11am.. Someone spread a rumour that there was a celebrity in Coex so there were around 30 people came with their DSLR.. Did you all know that Yook Sungjae was standing behind you? Only two or three people realized it..
And BTOB's Fans.. Yook Sungjae is so freaking handsome.. I haven't seen a lot of celebrities in real life but I know for sure that he looks so cute in real life.. He was expressionless, so he looked like a .. cold cutie?ㅋㅋ My friend had to held the urge to take off his capㅋㅋ


[+243][-13]
 
1. [+65][-5] It hasn't been that long since he returned to Korea but it seems like he really did watch this movieㅋㅋ And Sungjae is really 180cmㅠㅠ I saw him in real life and was surprised because he was over 180cm..
 
2. [+50][-0] I'm so freaking jealous of youㅠㅠ I live in the countryside so I will never experience the same thing.. Anyway, you're saying that most of the people in that cinema didn't recognize him and he watched the movie comfortably, right?
 
3. [+49][-1] Unbelievable.. Crazy.. I'm so f*cking jealous..ㅠㅠ Anyway, Yook Sungjae went to watch 'The Secret Life of Pets' with a man?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So freaking cute.. This is why I fall for him..
 
4. [+35][-0] Hul.. This is a picture of him in the airport yesterday.. Black cap and denim jacket.. It must be realㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so jealous..
 
5. [+14][-1] Sungjae is a little bit over 180cmㅎㅎ I want to watch the movie as wellㅠㅠ
 
6. [+12][-0] Sungjae is over 180cm..ㅠㅠ I saw him in real life and he was really tall!! There's no way that he's 175cm!! Changsub is 177cm and Sungjae is much taller than him..ㅎㅎ
 
7. [+11][-0] I have seen him in real life before and I'm sure he's over 180cm..
 
8. [+10][-0] Wait what.. He's over 180cm, though?ㅠㅠ Anyway, I'm so jealous of youㅠㅠ 
 
9. [+8][-0] Denim jacket in the middle of summer??!?
 
10. [+7][-1] I believe this eventhough there's no proofsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so jealous of youㅋㅋ
 
trazy.com