Klook.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

, ,

A male idol who sent a game invitation to his boss

is Seventeen's Jeonghan.

He admitted it through a rap (?) on VApp yesterday.

 
JH: "I, sent a friends run invitation on kakaotalk to our boss!"

JH: "He was so surprised, for sure!"

 JH: "Boss! I already apologized to him through the text, but he was like.."

JH: *sighs*

JH: "That's impressive.."


JH: "That was the moment I realized what it feels like to have a heart attack.."
He also said that it was his first time texting with his bossㅋㅋ

"That's impressive.."


-Friends Runㅋㅋㅋ Yoon Jeonghan is so funny these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. I got a goosebumps because of the last gif.. Feels like I just finished reading a horror storyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seventeen is exploding with a lot of charmsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What's gotten into Yoon Jeonghan these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like Hong Jisoo and Yoon Jeonghan are the funniest members these daysㅋㅋㅋ They always rap whenever I see themㅋㅋㅋ

-I watched this on the bus and I literally bursted out laughing because of himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so embarassingㅋㅋ

-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Seems like they have their own phones eventhough they're rookiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could he send a game invitation to his bossㅋㅋ

-Ah, Yoon Jeonghanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I find him the funniest one from Seventeenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It was so funny I laughed until the point I thought I was going to faintㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. His boss is so handsome..

-His boss' reply is funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's something that Yoon Jeonghan would definitely do..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's still funny no matter how many times I've watched itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com