Klook.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

, ,

A main vocal who has surely gotten rid of his 'Idol' image

He looks like a man who lives next door.. (No, he's not Lee Hongki)


-His bag is so pretty..

-Ah.. He's really cuteㅋㅋ

-The last pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like a man who lives next door going out from his house to throw away the garbageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Hongkiㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. He's so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-His hairㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's just a fool who lives around my neighbourhood.. He's not Lee Hongkiㅋㅋㅋ

-Hongki.. Your jaw would fall off if you yawn like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so used to it now so I'm not that surprisedㅋㅋㅋ

-It's been a long time since he's gotten rid of that imageㅋㅋㅋ

-Where can I find a man who lives next door like that..

-I want to call him Oppaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks so comfortable living that wayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's still young.. Don't call him uncleㅠㅠㅠ

-Oppa.. I like you so much..

-Ah.. This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com