Klook.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

,

Trump, "South Korea is crazy, right? Who said that? Stand up!"

"South Korea is crazy, right? Who said that? Stand up! You said it's crazy.. It's true! It's true, it's crazy"

Yes, it's true


-They should take a look at theirself before saying that..

-What's happening?

-Sometimes I feel like he's a crazy person..

-That's so Trump..

-Well.. He's Trump.. *smh*

-If Trump becomes the president then the whole world is in danger..ㅠㅠ I'm so afraid he might really be the president.. I wonder what kind of person would vote for him..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Grandpa, if you have earned enough money then go, wash your feet and sleep..

-He really did say that??

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ lmao

-?? Pardon..ㅎ What kind of reaction should I do..

-It's indeed true but he needs to take a look at his ownself..ㅎㅎ

-I hope he will take care of his ownself before minding other country's bussiness..

-Seems like crazy person can see nothing but the other crazy people..

-Why are you, who is not even a Korean, minding our country's bussiness..

-Ok, get lost.

-It's the fact but it's not something that he should be saying..

-So what~~~~~

-Whenever I see an article about Trump, I'm like "Ah.. He's at it again.."

-^_^

-Even if my country needs to be cursed on, I will be the one who curse it..

-Mind your own bussiness..
 
trazy.com