Klook.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

, , , ,

Netizens think that GFriend's Yerin has changed too much

Article: " GFriend's Yerin 'So lovely~' "


-So she has become a guy..

-Our Leo~~

-She looks a lot like my husband..

-She still looks lovely as usual..

-But nothing changes about her loveliness..

-That's true.. She looks so lovely~

-Why is my Taekwoon here? 
  -Don't act like you personally know him..

-Why does his expression look so funny to meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yerin's charisma..

-*is so surprised at the appearance of Leo*

-...? Why is.. my husband.. here..?

-She has become so much more lovely than she used to before..

-Our husband has become GFriend's member now!ㅋㅋㅋ

-She's no longer a Girlfriend now.. She's a boyfriend..

-Did our Taekwoon change his name?

-I thought my eyes were weird for a second..

-She has grown so much taller!!

-I thought she was VIXX's Leo for a second..

-Oh my goodness.. I think her agency needs to give a feedback..

-Yerin-ah..?

-She's starting to look like VIXX's Leo as the time passes by..
trazy.com