Klook.com

Saturday, July 16, 2016

, ,

Netizens predict the name of the next winners of Show Me The Money season 6 and 7

Season3: Bobby (written as 'b A bi' in Korean)
Season4: Basic (written as 'b E isik' in Korean)
Season5: BeWhy (written as 'b I wai' in Korean)

In Hangul, the order of the vowels is: A E I O U
So, the pattern is: B+a..., B+e..., B+i..., B+o..., B+u....

Season 6: B + oi.B

 'Then the winner of Season 7 is going to be Boo Seungkwan?'
(written as 'b U seungkwan' in Korean)

The winner for season 6 is going to be Boi.b, and season 7 is going to be Boo Seungkwanㅋㅋ
Boo Seungkwan is Seventeen's main vocal but he's slowly swerving lane to be a rapper as Boonon (Boo Seungkwan+Vernon)..


-As expected.. Boonon..

-Seungkwan-ah, are you reading this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seungkwan-ah, let's practice hardㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Boo Seungkwanㅋㅋㅋ I didn't expect itㅋㅋㅋ

-Our kid?ㅋㅋㅋ Seungkwan-ah, prepare yourself.. 

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The winner is bboobboobbooboo Seungkwan~~

-How did you know that our Seungkwan is a rap genius?

-Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm getting goosebumpsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Boo Seungkwanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Boononㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I literally bursted out laughing at thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Then can I raise my hope for the next season?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope the whole world will knowledge our Boonon's rap skillsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Boi.B's rap skill is really no joke..

-Boonon, let's join the next seasonㅋㅋㅋ

-Seungkwan-ah, prepare yourself!! yo!! Turn up!!!!

-There's no way that Boonon is not going to be the winner..

 
trazy.com