Klook.com

Saturday, July 16, 2016

, ,

An article about NCT's Taeyong today

NCT Taeyong, 'Gaze of a scammer'


-I'm not his fan and I'm not shielding him either but the title is too mean..

-There are a lot of people who can see that article..

-That label is going to stick on him for the rest of his life..

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Reporter-nim, you're the best

-I don't think this is something that should be laughed at..

-It's true that he did something wrong but it's not right for the reporter to write it like that..

-Is that considered as a proper article?

-Hul.. It's not funny at all..

-Ah, pleaseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Did he really have to write the title like that..?

-He deserves it

-ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not his fan but this has crossed the lines..

-Ah.. I'm so upset..

-His fans must be feeling so upset.. But it's all because what he did in the past.. It's too bad..

-Taeyong's fans, fighting!

-Leaving the fact that Taeyong did something wrong, it's actually wrong for a reporter to write an article like that..

-He's not doing anything and got mentioned like that.. There are indeed a lot of problematic reporters out there..

-I don't think the one who wrote that is a real reporter..

-At first when he got a lot of hate, I thought he deserved all of it and stayed quiet.. But now, it seems like people are hating on him for fun..

-Karma


trazy.com