Klook.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

, , ,

An actor who ambiguously resembles Exo's Baekhyun

The actor's name is Seo Joonyoung (His real name is Kim Sanggu)
Even their voices are similar..


-Whoa.. They really do look alike..

-I always think of Baekhyun whenever I see himㅋ

-He also looks like Lim Joohwan!

-Hul.. I agree.. I also got goosebumps when I saw his movie because their voices are really similar..

-Please don't grow any facial hair..

-His real name is so cute.. Kim Sanggu.. SangguSanggu..

-I seriously can't see any resemblance between the two of them..

-The way they both smile look really similar..

-Oh.. I can see the resemblance..

-Seo Joonyoung..ㅠㅠㅠ He's really handsome and cool...ㅠㅠㅠ I think Baekhyun will look like him when he ages..

-They slightly do look alike..

-I also think that he looks like Kwak Siyang..

-Do you mean 'Exo's Baekhyun who ambiguously resembles Seo Joonyoung'..?

-I watched a drama he starred in and I was really surprised because they don't only look alike but they also sound like each other..

-I didn't think so at first but I can see the resemblance as I scroll down this post..

-I think it's their auras..

-Hulㅋㅋㅋ They both are so handsome..

-This person has an outstanding acting skills..

-I looked up his name on searching engine after watching his drama because of itㅋㅋㅋ

-I know what the OP is trying to point out here..

-He looks like someone from 100% instead of Baekhyun..

-He's the 0.2s Baekhyun..

-Am I the only one who can't see the resemblance?
trazy.com