Klook.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

, ,

A man who has never been ugly in his entire life

Kindergarten days


Elementary school days


Junior High School Days

Senior High School Days - Predebut

Current self

The real natural flower boy


-So handsome..

-How could a Kindergartner have a charisma like that..

-I'm so jealous of himㅠㅠㅠ He's never been ugly in his entire life..ㅠㅠ

-He looks like someone who would be kidnapped while eating ddeokbokki in the street..

-He was born with that visual..ㅠㅠ

-How could he look like that in his graduation picture..

-He's really handsome and pretty at the same time..

-Look at his collarbones..

-He was really handsome during his junior high school days..

-I will make him know how it feels to be ugly if he marries me..

-How does it feel for him whenever he looks at his own reflection in the mirror..

-He's my husband..
  -NAGAJUSEYO (GET OUT) (it was really written like that lol)

-He looks like a foreigner in his kindergarten days picture..

-He's really annoying.. He's really really annoyingly handsome.. I can't express it in any other words.. He's just annoying because he's so handsome.. I feel so pathetic..

-There's a picture of him dressed as a king in his kindergarten days and he looks so handsome in that picture.. I feel like I need to kneel down in front of him..

-He's so dangerously handsome..

-It's a relief I was born in the same generation with himㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-As expected.. He's my mom's future son-in-law..

-I want to make him mine..

-Sehun-ah.. My heart hurts..
trazy.com