I saw a post on internet about this and they said it's because they're shy to show their legs to other people.. But actually, that's just a bullshit. We just don't like having men staring at our legs, it makes us feel offendedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can relate to this post if you're a woman.. Ah, I wish men would stop glancing at our legs..
1. [+269][-4] No.. I use blanket so I can put my legs in a comfortable position without having to worry about my safety pants being exposed..ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+184][-4] Please don't write the title like 'Do you know why women....' and state your own opinion.. Just write it as 'Do you know why I always cover my legs with blanket?'..
3. [+178][-3] For me, it's because it's really cold outside..
4. [+56][-61] Then just wear Hanbok everydayㅋㅋㅋㅋ Women are always like that.. When they lock gaze with a man accidentally they would go 'Oh God! Seems like he's interested in me!', when men stare at their chest they would go 'Oh God! He's a prevert!', but when no men look at them they would go 'Oh God! He's gay!'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+30][-0] It's because they don't want their safety pants to be exposed and they want to sit comfortably while covering their belly fats..
6. [+27][-0] I use it to cover my thighs because it looks thicker when I sit..
7. [+19][-1] You're writing this as if all women have the same opinion as you.. I don't want to be categorized in the same level with you.
8. [+10][-0] Am I the only one who use it in the winter because it's cold..
9. [+5][-1] Don't women use it so they can sit comfortably?
10. [+5][-5] I don't want to know^^