Klook.com

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Shy girls in men's eyes..ㅠㅠ

I'm a 20 years old woman who just started working part-time for the first time in my life..
There's another part-time worker in where I work, he's 27 years old, he's really friendly and he treats me really well...ㅠㅠ He's also good-looking and really matches my ideal type so I think I have already fallen head over heels for him..

After giving it some thoughts, I decided to be brave and gave him a 'My Chew' (bubble gum).. But since my face gets red easily, I turned into a King Crab in front of him that time..ㅠㅠㅠ

Do men notice things like this?
Or maybe he probably just thought 'Ah.. Her face gets red easily' like that?
I'm really curious.. Please tell me..




[+42][-6]

1. [+46][-3] It's cute how you get shy over things like this but why would you give bubble gum to a 27 years old manㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+45][-2] I personally really like girls who get shy easily.. I don't know why but for me they really look pretty when they can't look straight into my eyes, when their faces get red easily, or when they can't express their feelings properly.. How should I put this into words.. They smell like spring.. I really like it..

3. [+28][-1] I really like girls like that.. Innocent and cute..

4. [+23][-0] I haven't heard any men who hate girls like this.. It reminds me of a post in Pann a while ago.. Now I know why shy confessions like this always work..

5. [+13][-0] You met him for the first time today and you're already in love with him?

6. [+12][-1] That man is too old for you..

7. [+12][-0] I personally think it's really cuteㅋㅋ When I first started working, there's an employee who's not really pretty.. I asked her to explain me something and she explained to me with a really really red face.. I seriously thought it was very cute and pretty.. But of course I don't think 'Ah, she likes me'..ㅋㅋ I just thought that she was really cute..

8. [+10][-0] So cute..ㅜ I hope an innocent girl like you won't meet a bad man..

9. [+9][-0]  What's with King Crabㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+8][-0] King CrabㅋㅋI'm a woman but I also think that she's cuteㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com