Klook.com

Thursday, July 7, 2016

,

My dad is so cuteㅋㅋ

I'm close with my dad, we often exchange texts and joke together.
Today my dad was watching TV in the living room and I was just playing with my phone in my room when he suddenly texted me like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ My dad is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

Dad: (emoticon)
OP: (emoticon)
Dad: Wanna play together?
OP: No!
Dad: (emoticon)

[+107][-2]

1. [+59][-0] You're so mean, why don't you play with your cute dad..

2. [+21][-1] Play with your dad..

3. [+16][-0] Ah, just play with him!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute..

4. [+9][-1] Play with your dad when you still have the chance to~~ I was really close with my dad as well but he passed away and I have a lot of things I regret for not doing it together with him.. I wish for both of your happiness!

5. [+7][-1] Your dad is really cuteㅋㅋ I'm really jealouse of those people who are really close with their dads~ I grew up without any cuteness in my life.. I'm such a blunt daughter..

6. [+6][-1] It would be nice for me to have a dad like that... OP-ya.. I'm so jealous^^

7. [+4][-1] Father.. Your son-in-law is willing to play with you since your daughter rejected your offer.

8. [+3][-1] Must be nice for you to have a dad.. I hope I will have a dad in my next life..

9. [+3][-1] I'm really jealous to see you exchanging text and joking with your father..

10. [+2][-1] I have never expected to see an adult say 'Wanna play together?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really cuteㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com