Klook.com

Friday, July 8, 2016

, , , ,

Netizens think that Chen looks like Kim Sejeong?

He looks like IOI's Kim Sejeong here... He doesn't look like her in any other pictures, just in this gif.. I'm sorry if you don't think so, it's just my personal opinion!

[+182][-20]

1. [+89][-68] Chen is prettier than Kim Sejeong..

2. [+56][-1] I think you're saying this because Kim Sejeong is pretty.. It makes me feel nice..

3. [+45][-0] I think he only looks like her when he smiles..? Chen is really handsome..

4. [+19][-0] Kim Sejeong said it herself in her introduction video that she looks like Chen and even sings his song! I always see Chen in her since then..

5. [+11][-0] Chen is really handsome when he smiles..

6. [+7][-0] I think it's because both of them look pretty when they smile..

7. [+6][-0] Jongdae-ya, I really love you so much..

8. [+6][-0] They both look pretty when they smile!

9. [+3][-0] The only similarities between them is the fact that they both are really good at singingㅋㅋ

10. [+2][-0] They both look so pretty when they smile! It makes people who sees them feel happy as wellㅎ
trazy.com