Klook.com

Friday, July 8, 2016

I really hate women who act like this..

There's always this kind of women in Pann or Facebookㅋㅋ
For example, there's a post titled "I like women who act like this", or "I like this kind of women"
Those women will be bitter and leave comments like these:

"Why do women have to act like that in front of men?"

"Why should I do that in front of you?"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I just got a cancer.. People who wrote that post just stating that they really like it when women act like that.. No one asks or forces you to do that in front of them..
I once saw a post titled "I like women who's really pretty when they smile" but the comments were like "I didn't smile at you", "I suddenly hate smiling", etc.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what they actually do in their real lifes..

To those women, don't you dare to write a post like "I like men like this" or "I like this kind of men"^^



[+48][-15]

1. [+26][-6] I'm a woman but I have to agree with this.. Do people like that have something against the society? But actually, there are a lot of men who act like this as well.. But now we're talking about women so I'm not going to change the topic..

2. [+17][-5] Just let them beㅠㅠㅠ Did you write this because you really don't know?? Women who comment like that are pathetic.. They know that they won't receive any love in their life and they just want to smile, that's why they leave comments like that.. Next time you see those kind of woman, just give them a pat on their back..

3. [+13][-2] Agree~~ I always feel like exploding when I see those kind of comments..

4. [+8][-11] Men also leave comments like that though..

5. [+0][-0] I'm really curious what kind of person they are in real life..
trazy.com