Klook.com

Saturday, July 9, 2016

, ,

This male idol should be recruited as an MC as soon as possible

Son Dongwoon is really well-known as an 'Ending Fairy'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And today he did his job very wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Someone needs to recruit him as a show's MC as soon as possibleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+)
High-fiving his own member out of his satisfactoryㅋㅋㅋ

I'm going to support MC Son Dongwoon!


-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's so cute..

-He also did it todayㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope there will be a show who's willing to recruit him as an MC..

-Please let our Dongwoon be an MC!!

-My bratㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, he's so cute I think I'm going to die..

-I watched it live today an his own member pushed him to the center so he can do his jobㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Today Junhyung pushed Dongwoon to the center to do his jobㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so brightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Our Ending Fairyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how cute he is..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That high-fiveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Aigo, our youngest sonㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please let him be an MC.. I think he's going to be a nice MC..

-Dongwoon stays like that while the MCs keep changingㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew it's Son Dongwoon just by reading the titleㅋㅋ

-Dongwoon hesitated to do it today so Junhyung pushed himㅋㅋㅋㅋ And he high-fives Yoseob after he finished doing his jobㅋㅋ

-I thought there were 3 MCs todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why do I feel like I'm the only one who's getting old..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Bora laughed because it's been years and Dongwoon still does thatㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoseob was the one who told him to do that todayㅋㅋㅋ

-He's already doing it for years.. It's already the time for him to be recruited as an MC, recruit him Music Bankㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




trazy.com