Klook.com

Saturday, July 9, 2016

, , ,

Even fans are having a hard time to understand this male idol

His nickname is 알모경/AlMoKyung 
The fans made that nickname since he's really random and even his fans just can't understand him.

A lot of people thinks that D.O is very manly and mysterious. But actually..

*sticks the flag on his face*

(nom nom nom nom nom)


King of Masked Singer

 *stays silent when a member makes fun of him*
But then..

Lockers=Drum


*ruins the tower*

Wu Yi Fan:??????????????????

*(literally) steals the other member's heart*

"Everyone is talking about the prize for the winner but I just don't care at all"

The other members:?????????????????????????



-So cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's such a babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I think he doesn't know that he really looks cute when he acts like that.. I like it..

-Just when you think you know him well.. He does something that makes you wonder if he's the Kyungsoo you know.. He's so lovelyㅋㅋㅋ

-This post is so funny I almost choked on my milk..

-That lockers gif is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's why I want to get to know him more..

-Why did he run in the last gif?
  -I think he needed to go to the restroom?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really thought that he's a quiet and manly person but then......It's so fascinatingㅋㅋㅋ

-Our personalities are so similarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just the personality.. We have a compeletely different face..

-The other members' expressions in the last picture as if they're saying "Ah.. There he goes again.." 

-So this is the very well-known Exo's Dduddu..

-That King of Masked Singer is seriously so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I still don't know what kind of person is Kyungsoo..

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think he's a really nice and cute guy..

-It's so funny and cute because he hates being called 'cute'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I expected to see Kyungsoo in this post..

-Everything he does is just so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew he wasn't an average guy since the first time I saw him on his debut stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




trazy.com