Klook.com

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

, , ,

Seventeen's Woozi reveals the name of perfume he uses

A fan asked Jihoon to write the name of perfume he uses and he said he usually doesn't use perfume, but he uses 'Pigeon' (a liquid laundry detergent). The fan asked if that was a perfume and he answered, 'It's a fabric conditioner, though?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Pigeon..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
21-years-old Woozi (Lee Jihoon) who uses Pigeon..
Seems like using perfume will only make him sneeze continuouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-So cuteㅠ

-He really looks like a babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-What in the world.. Is it possible for a 21 years old man to be that cute..

-I use Downey.. Shall I use Pigeon now..

-Baby.............

-Pigeon.. Who allows you to be this cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like Pigeon's scentㅋㅋ

-Babyㅠㅠㅠ What? He's an Oppa to me? No.. He's a babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I thought he used powdered milk as his perfume..

-Doesn't he use powdered milk as his perfume, though? I can smell it just by looking at his pictures..

-My mom also uses Pigeon.. This is what you call fate..

-It suits his imageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cutieㅋㅋ

-He looks like a baby when he criesㅠㅠ

-Hul 21 years old.. I thought he was a high-school studentㅋㅋㅋ


trazy.com