Klook.com

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

, , ,

Seventeen's Vernon admits he's trying to remember all of his fans' names

On the last fansign yesterday, I was talking to Hansol and accidently saw the palm of his hand and it was so dark and full of scribbles. And after taking a closer look of it, it was actually full of women's names. So I asked him, "What are these?". Hansol replied, "Ah.. This helps me to remember the fans' names", and my curiosity have been compeletely resolved but my head went blank for a second. There are probably a lot of idols who remember their fans' name who comes to their fansigns, but the fact that he scribbles his fans name on the palm of his hand, and when the fansign ends, he moves to another place for another schedules, while waiting for another schedule, he doesn't erase the scribbles and attends another fansign.. It's just so touching and shocking at the same time, I went speechless.
And I actually have heard a lot of anecdotes about Hansol using the palm of his hand as a memo, but he really doesn't do that to show it off, he's being sincere about it and I'm -once again, touched. 
A fan in Daejeon once told Hansol her name, and when Hansol had another schedule in Daejeon, he greeted that fan '00 Noona!' as soon as he saw her face. I asked him if he remembers my name, he smiled as he erased a name on the palm of his hand with his finger. 
Maybe it's nothing for you, but for us, that memo on his hand is the proof of our love, and it's like saying that 'I'm always here' with a warm heart.. I'm really grateful..



-His looks.. and even his heart are so good-looking..

-I love you, my Belnongㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Omoㅠㅠㅠ My mom's son-in-law material..

-Eventhough he's still young, there are a lot of things to learn from him.. Thank you for being my Idol<3

-Hansol.. Even your heart is so pretty.. I love you..

-This is why I love Hansolㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He's really the best.. It's my first time having this kind of feeling from a singer..

-Whoa.. His brain is sexy, and his looks are... Amazing..

-Vernon.. I'm falling for you again..

-Hansol-ah, thank you..

-He's a really cool friend!

-How can I not love you.. Hansol whose heart is prettier than his looksㅠㅠ

-I hope you'll meet a good woman soon..
trazy.com