Klook.com

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

, , , ,

A rookie Idol who slayed everyone on Dream Concert

is Seventeen's Vernon..

Seventeen's stage was starting
And Vernon was getting a close-up on the large screen because it was his part
And the non-fans were all in awe + continuous screams all over the stadium.


There are numerous of non-fans who were shocked because of his visualsㅋㅋㅋ
Vernon (19)


-He's getting more handsome..

-He's really handsome.. (thumbs up)

-My friend was shocked by how handsome he wasㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-And I'm one of those non-fans you're talking here..

-Oh? He's that idol that appeared in SMTM..

-Vernon is indeed really handsome.. It's the kind of visual that will make you go 'Huk'..

-He's my brat, and I still get shocked by how handsome he is everyday..

-He's my baby!! and my husband!!

-I'm one of those who got shocked.. Hoshi was really beautiful as well that dayㅠㅠ 

-God-Hansol...

-I didn't sit on Seventeen fan's corner but when his face showed up on the large scene, everyone went 'Whoa..'

-I want to live with his face even if it's for a day..

-Oppa.. Why aren't you an Oppa to meㅠㅠ


trazy.com