Klook.com

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

, ,

An Idol who was surprised when he saw his own reflection in a mirror



-ㅋㅋㅋI thought someone shot him with a gunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks painfulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way he smiles at the end is really heart-flutteringㅠㅠㅠ

-I thought someone was trying to choke his neck from the backㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He seems to be really shockedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whyㅋㅋㅋ

-The fan showed him a mirror because she told she was going to show him a pretty thingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He somewhat gives off a biological older brother vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's something that my brother would doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are you getting shocked... I should be the one who gets shocked..

-His smile flutters my heart..ㅜ

-He's surprised for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy are you so cute..

-The way he smiles at the end.. A... Ah.... My.. Heart...

-Our Changsubㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com