Klook.com

Saturday, June 11, 2016

, ,

Proof that fans have been witnessing Seventeen growing up

2013
Since when did they have such noticeable height difference.. (Woozi, Mingyuㅋㅋ)

Stopped by to eat ddeokbokki while on their way to schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(Seungkwan and Mingyu running late because they stopped to eat)
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Recently in their graduation ceremony

They have escaped the uniform phase now (except for Vernon)


-Why did they stop to eat ddeokbokki on their way to schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  -I know right, it wasn't even on the direction to their schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are they so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-These underages... Seventeen's Morning is too beautiful, it hurts my heart whenever I watch it..

-Let me add something here, Vernon went to an elementary school and continued his study while Home-Schooling!! My babies look so good in uniformsㅜㅜ
 -No, he attended school normally until his second year of junior high school!

-They're so fresh and cuteㅠㅠ

-This is the video that brought me to the fandom.. That was taken when Mingyu attended the entrance ceremony in his school and now he's already an adult..

-They look so great.. Why aren't there any kids like that around me..

-Huk.. It's the uniform of school next to mine..

-Hansolie really has grown a lot~

-Hul.. So Vernon is an underage..

-Hul.. Vernon is still an underage? I'm a Noona to him?

-Oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I remember I was tearing up when I first watched that videoㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Seokmin, why are you getting more handsome?

-Seungkwan is also an underage!! He only graduated sooner because of his birthday!

-Who's this? That looks like my school's uniform..
-I started stanning Seventeen because of Seokmin's graduation photo..

trazy.com