Klook.com

Saturday, June 11, 2016

, , ,

Lee Minhyuk's notebook during his high-school days

A drawing that can't be identified. It's something that kids around this age really like to drawㅋㅋ

He also wrote lyrics from time to time

Learning Korean

Practicing to write a letter for his fatherㅋㅋㅋ You can see that he's already matured by looking at his words choices.

(rough translation)
To father.
Hello father, this is your youngest son, Minhyuk. I'm writing this letter to give it to you on the Parents' day. This year, summer seems to come early than usual. I really hate summer! I'm sorry for being a kid who doesn't come back to his sense before being scolded, and stubborn. It's really pathetic for me to not change myself into a better person sooner. I will become a better person and live my life properly. And father, you should take care of your healthㅎㅎ I know I always say this in every letter I wrote to you but, please stop smoking! Stop telling us 'Don't you ever dare to smoke!' and start to stop smokingㅎㅎ And also, please work out a little bit and don't sleep too late, you're overworking your bodyㅋㅋ In the future, I will become a son that will never make you scold, and only do things that make you happy. Father, I love you.
2007.5.8
Minhyuk

Started his underground activities around 17~18 years old
The type of cow (소/So) that I like the most is SOphie Marceau, uh.

And he never forget to study well..


During his trainee days
Taking care of his allowance money

His notebook after enrolling to a university (Musical Major)

Writing out his to-do-list everyday

You can see that he's already been living a proper life since a young age and the strong mentality he has..


-ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

-Whoa.. He's a really genuine person.. I should learn this from him..

-So coolㅠㅠ

-Huk.. This makes me feel pathetic for always playing around.. He's really cool..

-Whoa.. Amazing.. He's such a cool person..

-His hand-writing is so pretty..

-So cute and amazing...

-Whoa amazing.. he's so cool.. It makes me feel sorry to myself.. Ah, I should study nowㅠㅠ

-You can really see that he's always working hard here..

-So cool.. I want to become similar to him in this way..

-Minhyukieㅠㅠ There are a lot of things that I should learn from him..ㅜㅜㅜ

-He draws really well..

-I should live my life like that..

-Suddenly.. I feel like a pathetic person..

-This shows that those person who always work hard are really cool.. I should sign out from Instiz and go to study now..

-There are a lot of things that we should learn from him.. What did I do when I was 17 years old..

-I really respect him..

-I should try to live my life properly as well..
trazy.com