Klook.com

Saturday, June 11, 2016

, ,

Xiumin's Indonesian fans albums purchasement

They bought around 2,000 copies
If you cash it out, it's more than 2,400,000W..
If you compare them to our country, Indonesia has a lower average wages than us..
But the heart of those fans who even paid a large amount for the shipping fees to buy the albums are so prettyㅠㅠ I'm so gratefulㅠㅠ

[+335][-5]

1. [+62][-0] I don't know if fans usually do this because I've never stanned any group in my life, but it's my first time seeing albums purchasement from Indonesia.. It's so fascinating..

2. [+57][-0] Indonesiaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank youㅠㅠ




3. [+32][-0] I'm an Exo-L and I'm really grateful for this.. Just like what the OP has said, Indonesia has a lower average wages than us, but they still purchase a lot of albums and not to mention the shipping fee which is not in a small amountㅜㅜ Xiumin's Indonesian fans, I love youㅠㅠ

4. [+27][-0] I'm a nonfan living in Indonesia and there are a lot of Exo-L here!! Well, you can say that almost all of my friends are Exo-L! Exoluxion..? The tickets were sold out in a few minutes.. Is that because they have a big popularity here..?ㅋㅋ

5. [+25][-0] Whoa, Indonesiaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've heard a lot about Japanese fans or Chinese fans but it's my first time hearing about Indonesian fansㅎ

6. [+20][-0] I heard that the average wages there is 150,000W per month.. It means that they spent a lot of money for this..

7. [+17][-0] Isn't this their first time purchasing a large amount of copies? So amazing..

8. [+10][-0] Xiumin's popularity in Thailand is also no jokeㅋㅋㅋ Seems like he's really popular in Southeast Asia..

9. [+9][-0] Indonesian fans, thank you♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 

10. [+5][-0] Hul thank you..
trazy.com