Klook.com

Friday, June 17, 2016

, ,

A male idol who has muscular body but looks like a baby

is BTS' Jungkook.
You call it Bageunnam.. Babyface+근욕질 (muscular)+남자(man)


-His name is Jeon Jungkook, he's 20 years old and is my boyfriend..
  -Please get out..
  -Where did I put my gun..
  -It's my first time killing someone, I'm tremblingㅎㅎ

-I knew this was going to be about our Kookieㅠㅠ

-Jungkook.. Jungkookㅠㅠ

-Look at the length of his legsㅠㅠ

-Our baby is indeed the bestㅠㅠㅠ

-He really looks good in jeans..

-His nose looks really fascinating..

-As expected from Jungkook, my husband..

-I really like his vocal colors..

-The name is Jungkook~ The scale is nationwide~

-The name is Jungkook~ The muscle is Jongkook~

-Jungkook-ah, I really like youㅠㅠ

-His face really looks like a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. What is this.. It looks so weird.. He looks like a baby, but his body is very manly.. Hul what is this.. It's too cuteㅜㅜ

-He started working out because he wanted to look like an adult as soon as he can.. But his face still looks so youngㅜㅜ
trazy.com