Klook.com

Friday, June 17, 2016

, ,

Everyone agrees that Arin was a scene-stealer on Music Bank today

Such a cutie..


-She looks like a Puccaㅠㅠㅠ So cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-She's really really cute.. I always smile like a proud mom whenever I watch their stage these days..

-She really looks like Sandeul here..

-Hul.. So cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah, look at her hair.. It's so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-I really like Windy Dayㅠㅠㅠㅠ Their outfits and hair styles for this promotions are so niceㅠㅠ

-That's my babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She's that small? Her proportions are so good..

-Arin really looks like a baby, she's so cute..

-I watched Music Bank for Exo but she was so cute so I kept staring at herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My baby, let's get married..

-The cutest in the worldㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-D.O is really handsome..

-I thought this was going to be about Irene..

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looks like a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Arin-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yewonie is so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-She's indeed cute but Kyungsoo is prettier so I didn't pay attention to her at all..

-She's so smallㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looks like a Chinese studentㅋㅋㅋㅋ











trazy.com