Klook.com

Saturday, June 18, 2016

,

SM releases teasers for Taeyeon's 2nd Mini Album



-She didn't change her hairstyle..

-My girlㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I think they're going with a summer concept this time, I'm looking forward to it!

-Whoa.. She's really pretty..

-Taeyeon-ah!! Let's rise with 'Why'!

-Whoa.. The teaser is totally my style......Ah.. I'm not supposed to like it, though..

-The teaser is so pretty!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Aren't you being too pretty, Taeyeon-ah?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm really looking forward to your new song!!

-Is Min Jinhee participating in this album as well?? I can smell her presence here..

-The scent of Min Jinhee..

-Hul.. It's the mixture of being cute and cool at the same time..

-I really like it.. But can't they design it differently?

-I haven't even bought 'I'ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Fairy...?

-It looks really similar to Tiffany's solo cover..

-It looks similar to Red Velvet's concept during Ice Cream Cake.. I'm looking forward to it..

-Whoa.. She's having another comeback? She's really working hard..

-It's pretty but it looks similar to Luna's teaserㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com